Laptop Motherboard Repair Toronto
Signs of Motherboard failure
- You have switched on the computer being indicated by the light and fan also starts to spin. But there is a complete blackout on the computer screen with the hard drive not working within 10- 15 sec.
- The initial start-up functions appear like indicative light, fan, and hard drive sound, but disappears after a while, i.e., 5 – 3 minutes.
- A high pitched sound comes from the laptop when you press the “on” button.
- The last one can be that even when you have switched on the computer, nothing happens.
Causes of Motherboard failure
There are numerous reasons why a laptop’s motherboard would fail. But some common and often unlooked corners include:
- Electric and voltage fluctuations
- Dust particles, smoke, laptops age
- Fan failure often causing overheating issues
- Crash or physical damage
7378 Yonge St. Unit 3B
Thornhill, ON L4J 8J1
Monday – Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am – 3:00pm